Our Countryside B&B is a “home away from home” with well-appointed
rooms surrounded with beautiful gardens and nature. Perfect for an
adult getaway, with a wide range of activities to choose from, or as a
place to bring the children for an exciting and educational
introduction to country life.
Rooms & Suites
We have a variety of sizes and styles.
Macedon Ranges Accommodation
To find your perfect relaxing Macedon Ranges accommodation come stay with us on our small acreage within 15 mins of Hanging Rock. Furnished with south western décor, antiques, original prints and paintings, Homestead Hill is a wonderfully, relaxing getaway.
Your choice of accommodation:-
1. Luxurious Customized Bus fully self-contained with Queen Bed room (TV/DVD), ensuite with separate toilet and shower, complete granite kitchen and lounge area and 2 reverse cycles. Relax outside in the fresh air under the awning and enjoy the country views. $300.00 per night for 2 people (breakfast included).
The bedrooms are located in a Private Wing in our large brick home. They all share a bathroom with separate toilet. Enjoy a relaxing soak in the deep bath surrounded by marble walls that extend to the separate shower. There is also a newly remodelled outside bathroom that features a walk in shower and toilet.
1. Payden’s Room features a custom built North American log Queen Bed. This room overlooks the front garden and paddocks. $200.00 per night for 2 people (breakfast included). This room has a trundle bed that can be made available for a child for an additional charge.
2. The Cowboy Room features western décor and Queen Log Futon bed. When the room is not booked it can be used by guests as a sitting room. It features a large plasma TV with a selection of DVD’s and French doors that open to the outside conservatory. $200.00 per night for 2 people (breakfast included).
3. Southwest Room features artwork from the American Southwest and a comfortable Queen Bed. This room overlooks the back garden. $200.00 per night for 2 people (breakfast included).
4. North American Room features artwork from North America and 2 single beds. This room overlooks the front garden and paddocks. $200.00 per night for 2 people.
Therefore, the availability of sleeping in the guest wing of the house could be up to 9 people. We only take one group at a time so the guest wing is for the exclusive use these guests.
- Additional meals can be provided pending a negotiated price with the host upon arrival. The $100 price is a per person price including breakfast only.
- Continental and cooked breakfast are included and other meals available at additional cost.
- Extended stays and weekly rates available.
- Please no smoking inside and no pets.
- Minimum two nights booking long weekends.
- Discounts apply for longer stays.
- Discounts on accommodation if booking with a workshop. Contact us for details.
Meals | Terms & Conditions | Farmstay Activities
- The standard room rate includes a generous breakfast with homemade bread and preserves, cereals, fresh or preserved fruit from the garden, homemade yoghurt as well as one or two other delicious goodies which could include pancakes (hotcakes) or our own homemade sausages and bacon.
DINING OPTIONS – IN-HOUSE AND IN THE TOWNSHIP
- A dinner package consisting of an appetiser as well as a delicious meal cooked on the BBQ, campfire or in the camp ovens and featuring produce from the garden and farm. Please see website for other dining options in Romsey and surrounds – we are happy to make a booking for you, just ask.
- When the weather allows and fire bans are lifted, be hypnotised by the glowing coals of the outdoor fire.
- The ever growing productive garden — orchard, vegie patch and cottage garden—is a creative one.
Terms & Conditions
PAYMENT | CHECK-IN
- Full Payment on booking.
- Check in at 2.00PM. To arrange an earlier or later check-in time please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us ASAP so we can be certain we will be here to greet you.
B&B PAYMENT POLICY
- Credit card / debit card payments available for your convenience. When making an online reservation using our booking system, please choose which payment option you prefer in the online form. We can provide you a Paypal link or our Bank Account details to your email address after you submit your booking request. A PayPal account is NOT necessary. You can also phone through your booking on 0451 031 300 to arrange payment.
- We are a small B&B. 4 day’s cancellation notice please. $15 per room per day cancellation fee.
If you’re interested in experiencing something very different to living in the city, staying at a farmstay might just do the trick. Activities could include:
- Collecting the eggs
- Feed and watering the chooks (chickens)
- Feed and watering animals
- Feeding the cats
- Collecting pinecones and wood for the campfire
- Watering and weeding the vegetable garden
- Cleaning out the chook house and putting in new bedding
- Cleaning out the animal shelters and putting in new bedding
- Animal health – drenching, vaccinating, hoof trimming
- Cutting and stacking firewood
- Having a ride on the tractor
- Having a picnic at Hanging Rock
- Going for a drive to see Kangaroos
Towels, bed sheets, soap and toilet paper.
Hairdryer / Iron / Hangers
Suitable for Events
High Speed Internet Access
Television & DVD
Free Parking on Premises
READY TO BOOK YOUR STAY?
Select your arrival and departing dates and enter your information on the form and we’ll do the rest!